We will be holding a Data Privacy Refresher course training, which is designed to help you to refresh and update your data protection knowledge.
The course will recap the key elements of the changes introduced by GDPR , DPL and CCPA and will help you to refine your expertise and deepen your understanding of your duties and responsibilities.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Lawful Basis of Processing
- Data Breaches & incident management
- Cross Border Transfers
- Third-Party Compliance
Data Protection Law (DPL)
California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- CCPA – Should the Cayman Islands take note?
- GDPR vs. CCPA
- CCPA Consumer Rights
- Comparison – CCPA and GDPR rights
In particular, you will;
- Gain greater insight about the above regulations and their impact
- Gain a better understanding of risk-based approaches to privacy
- Strengthen our skill sets
- Broaden our knowledge
- Pick up ideas we can apply to our business