BDO Cyber Security: Single Source for Cyber Resilience
Cyber Security represents a huge challenge in an era shaped by digital transformation and disruption. As digital technology transforms the way businesses operate and deliver products and services, the potential impact of cyber attacks grows exponentially.
Cyber criminals and their attacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated; phishing has given way to sophisticated socially engineered attacks, ransomware and other targeted, advanced assaults. The potential impact of these attacks has also changed in nature. Not so long ago, business might have risked some lost revenue or lost customers. Today, a serious cyber security breach can damage a brand beyond repair.
We help you identify cyber risk. We then help remediate identified issues and improve cyber resilience with the help of ‘best in class’ cyber technologies. Finally, we can provide fully outsourced and managed cyber security services so that you have peace of mind and assurance that your organisation’s cyber security is delivering the right levels of protection.
BDO’s cyber security team is made of highly qualified cyber security and risk specialists. They bring their expertise and their extensive experience of delivering cyber security in a range of sectors.
Assess; Identifying cyber security risks.
The first step to solving a cyber security issue is to find it. The BDO cyber security team will use its experience and extensive knowledge to test your cyber security set-up and processes to identify any weaknesses and ensure that you are fully compliant with the latest regulations.
As part of our ‘Find it’ approach, we will evaluate the security tools and methods in place including firewall configuration, network security architecture & configuration, identity & access management and secure software development
To identify your cyber security risks the BDO team offers:
- Security compliance services
- Information & Cyber Security Strategy services
- Incident response readiness
- Cyber Security Internal Audit
- Technical Assessments
- Penetration testing: Red, Blue and Purple Teaming
- Expert Configuration reviews
Protect & Sustain; Resolving cyber security risks.
Once you have identified the cyber risks your organisation faces, we can work with you to fix them. We understand that you want to work with the best possible technical solutions for your particular cyber risks. We partner with ‘best in class’ providers of cyber security technology to ensure you can do exactly that.
We will help you;
- Establish a business case
- select the right technical partners
- establish the scope of work bespoke to your business
- implement your chosen solution
- deliver training to staff
Respond; Managed Detection & Response.
We offer a fully managed detection and response service. Our aim is to provide you with complete peace of mind. We are a team with extensive experience of deploying detection and response solutions, consulting on resilience and SOC/SIEM development.
We provide Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Operations Centre (SOC) as-a service delivered by a FIRST accredited team. By offering a remotely managed ‘Virtual SOC’ service, we are able to:
- Provide a coordinated operational and technical approach to ensure 24/7/365 security of your data and systems
- Ensure that malicious activity and anomalous behaviour are detected, identified, classified and acted upon
- Provide flexible scalability in support of building capability, capacity, and training personnel